I woke up furious with my DH this morning. He was so lucky he had already left for work! I might have punched him. What on earth was he thinking! I was so angry - I couldn't even think straight and there were no words coming out of my mouth -because apparently, yesterday he decided to take pity on a widow he met and HE ASKED HER TO MARRY HIM! And THEN he had the audacity to bring her home and told ME I could take the couch until he built a room for her on the back of the house. She was so thrilled to meet the kids and told them they could call her "Mommy". Well, there was no way on earth I was staying in this house with my kids and with HER - old bag! He tried to convince me that he had only married her because she needed somewhere to live and that he wasn't in love with her. So if that was true, why did I catch him tickling and hugging her?! Well, I packed the kids up and took off for Northern Wisconsin! He apparently thought it was wise to follow me, but I locked him out of the house in Pickerel and told him that he had forfeited his rights to OUR kids until he had gotten rid of her. She stood there looking at me like I had a lot of nerve. I wanted to take her down so badly, but I woke up. Crap. I really wanted to beat the snot out of both of them!
I had to call DH at work today to ask him to pick up some prescriptions for me, and I told him that I woke up really angry with him this morning. He at least sounded genuinely concerned and then I told him it was b/c I was still angry that he brought home his new wife yesterday. He just laughed. I've had dreams about him and his girlfriend who makes peach cobbler for him, and other dreams where I've woken up FURIOUS with him. Poor guy. I feel like such a psycho.
Tonight is hair-cut night. Yea! I gave both kids a bath this morning to get the smell of PlayDoh off them and to clean Little Boy's sweaty hair - Army helmets need more ventilation and to clean Baby's hair that is stuck to her stuffy nose when she wakes up - Ewww. I am sure Brian will appreciate it.
I need to try to shake off the anger before DH gets home. At least now he'll know that a second wife isn't a good idea, huh?
1 comment:
I've had dreams like that ... but they're better than the ones where I wake up crying because he's died. Yikes - how's that for a cheerful comment? :)
Post a Comment