Monday, November 5, 2007

Wild Child Day

Wow. I don't know what got into my kids today. Both of them were wild. All day LONG. I was so glad to put them in bed. Baby kept saying something while we were getting her ready, and it wasn't until I walked out of her room that I figured out she was asking for the "whale" which is actually a dolphin. That little girl's crib is so full of stuffed animals. And when she gets bored, she pushes them out the front of the crib or the side by the wall. Or she takes off her clothes and tries to put them back on. Brother was just not cooperative and we had to have a little talk every 15 minutes. Ugghh.

Tonight I made a roast - I should know better. I don't make them often, and usually something goes wrong. (How ridiculous is that?) And I always wait too long to get it in the oven. Well, I followed the instructions completely. When DH cut it, it was rare. Great. So back into the oven it went and we stuck it with the meat thermometer and waited. It was about 8 when we sat down to eat (8 is usually jammie time.) Little boy decided he didn't want to eat the roast. I told him that was fine; I wasn't going to fight with him. He didn't have to eat it, but he wasn't getting ice cream. He passed on the IC. Guess he doesn't like roast beef. Baby, on the other hand, cleaned her plate.

Watched one of my favorite shows tonight - Jon & Kate plus 8. It amazes me how they can go anywhere and do anything. I feel like I'm losin' it with 2 kids.

Tomorrow I have an appt. to see my counselor. DH is supposed to go, too. Boy, don't we have stuff to talk about this time! The Thanksgiving Fiasco is number one on the list.

I won't know until tomorrow if the babysitter can come. She said she thinks she can come, but has to wait to ask her dad for the final ok since he works shift work and may have plans. I sure hope she can make it. I really think I need DH there.

My sister and I had a good laugh today. If you'll scroll down and look at the bottom of our blogs, there's a link for finding out your peculiar royal title. The titles are pretty funny. You'll have to give it a try. You can keep putting in your name and each time you get a new title. My dad would have thought it was funny.

Well, I have a headache again, tonight. I need to get off the computer. More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Well, I am Lady Madame Anna the Mirthful of Waldenshire under Throcket, ~or~ Her Noble Excellency Anna the Scintillating of Kirkby Overblow! I prefer the sound of the second name, but somehow I think "mirthful" is more apropos than "scintillating". :)

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets