Well, the germs finally got to Baby. She woke up this morning coughing and stuffed up. Great. There was no way she was going to avoid it with her brother spreading germs everywhere. He coughs and sneezes and does not remember to cover his mouth and I can't keep his fingers out of his mouth.
Little Boy is so excited that G&G are next door. The first thing he said to me this morning was, "Can I go to G&G's?" He got up and got dressed and was searching for clean socks. I was exhausted, lying on the couch - not a morning person, ya know. He asked again about going to see G&G. I told him the neighbors were still sleeping, and he'd be better off eating breakfast. He asked me for a fried egg and a waffle. I opened one eye and asked him if I looked like I wanted to cook an egg and waffle. He laughed, "No, but I know you can do it, Mommy." I'm such a pushover. Guess who ate a fried egg and a waffle for breakfast?
This morning he said he wanted to live next door and just come visit us here. I told him that wasn't going to happen. Know what he said?! "Well, if Daddy dies, and you die, and my sister dies, then I will go live with G&G." (Hope he's not planning something.) I told him that wasn't going to happen, either. That if something terrible happened like that, he was going to live with Uncle Luke and Aunt Anna. He asked why and I told him that's what Daddy and Mommy had decided. He didn't look too excited. Oh well.
Baby came over to me with her Grandma doll from her dollhouse set. Pointed to Grandma's bottom and said, "She's poopy. Wipe." Maybe we'll be ready for potty training soon.
I sure will be glad when DH is back on a regular schedule. He's on nights right now and it is so hard for me to make myself go to bed at a decent time. So it's no wonder I'm exhausted. Can't wait for nap time!
1 comment:
Not that he should be excited at the prospect of something terrible like his whole family dying, but hey! Aunt Anna is lots of fun! LOL!
Post a Comment