Today was a challenge. DH is working day shift so I got the kids up, dressed, fed and out the door by myself. Baby is VERY congested; she runs up to me and says, "I want a burger." Interpretation: "I've got boogers!" And she has a hacking cough. We may need to take her to the DR. blah
So, church - I taught SS and made it through the morning service. There are days I wonder if I'm ADD. I just cannot follow what the pastor is teaching b/c a million other thoughts are flying around in the attic. I did make a list of things I needed to do in the afternoon to be ready for choir tonight. Practice was really good. We have 2 more Sundays to practice and I think we're going to do well. Just need to find a Bob (Cratchit, that is). I may have to resort to someone ... old? Someone suggested to me tonight that Mr. so and so would be a good Scrooge. (They didn't see the script or they would know I would have had to pick a Scrooge ages ago!) Well, this guy is in his 70s. And NOT Scrooge material.
Got home in time to tuck in the kids and watch a little TV with DH. Had to go in and give Baby a drink to help her stop coughing. Seems to have worked for the time being. Seems she forgot how to "blow" her nose just recently and refuses. She, like all babies, HATES the "booger bulb" and I either have to practically lay on top of her or it takes 2 adults. Either way, I think she cries so much her nose fills right back up, so what am I supposed to do? I also have been using a saline nasal spray, vicks plug-ins and cold/cough med. Poor kids.
This week is just crazy. Tomorrow am (or should I say later this morning) I have a dentist appt. Tomorrow is my counseling session, and Wednesday I see the osteoporosis doctor to see if he can diagnose my leg pain. Thursday we all have haircuts. And b/c the week was too slow, I scheduled a practice for the people in the play part of the program for Tuesday pm. Woo Hoo. I'm so excited about running in circles. Later, 'gator!
No comments:
Post a Comment