I've started making lists for the next couple weeks of all the things I need to accomplish. I see that I need to take a couple areas of the Christmas play and DELEGATE!
DH went to the doctor last night. The doctor thinks DH sounds like he has a touch of bronchitis. I'm glad I sent him. Hopefully he'll start feeling better soon.
Today the neighbors move back. Little Boy is very excited and keeps asking when he can go see them. Starting to get annoying.
Yesterday I was talking to MIL. She was talking about how busy she was going to be in the next couple days with moving down and unpacking and then getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner. I offered to make the turkey to help out. She called me back in the afternoon. Said C. said if I made the turkey it might be difficult for MIL to make the noodles w/o the turkey broth and difficult to make the gravy. My intention was to help MIL, so I don't mind making something else, but it really irks me that C. thinks she's in charge of our dinner, too. I wanted to call her and tell her to mind her own business. Course, I wouldn't do that. I guess that was my Grrr for yesterday.
I need to go to the grocery store today. I imagine it'll be crazy busy, but I need to go. I want to sit down this morning and figure out my appetizers for the ladies' fellowship and get some of the stuff for that.
Remind me next fall that I am crazy for doing all this and tell me not to do it again.
1 comment:
Hey, making a list is a great place to start! Just don't ask Luke *his* opinion of all my lists, lol!
Post a Comment