Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wanna hear a good one?

I was just putting Little Boy down for his nap. Every day he goes down at 1:30, unless he's been horrible and then he goes down at 1. Well, I was getting him into bed and the phone rang. "Old McDonald" ring means G&G are calling. I ran from his room into the living room to grab the phone, and MIL says, "Oh, did I get you out of bed?" I wanted to roll on the floor laughing, but decided that the toy mine field wasn't exactly the best place to roll.

I explained I was putting him in bed, and he and Baby started fighting. You'd think she'd offer to call back, but she kept right on asking questions about messages she's seeing on her computer regarding her printer not working. Now, if I sit down in front of my computer and can try to figure out what she's doing wrong, I might be able to help. Or if I can see her computer for myself, I could probably help. But with two toddlers fighting and crying and a sound spa set on white noise . . . I told her I'd have DH come check it when he gets out of bed. Just then Baby started wailing and I got off the phone.

"Did I get you out of bed?" Yeah, right. I wish.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets