Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hopping Mad

Baby was quite confused and frustrated the other day. She received a costume for her birthday. I think it's a fairy costume. It has wings attached to the back.

Baby wanted to wear it; she said she wanted to fly. So I put it on her and she bent over and was looking back over her shoulder at the wings. Then she started hopping up and down. I started to laugh, but she was angry. I asked her what she was doing.

"I CAN'T FLY! THESE WINGS AREN'T WORKING!"

I wanted to fall on the floor laughing; she was still hopping and looking at the wings. I explained to her that the wings were pretend, and that she could pretend to fly.

She gave me a look that said, "Get this thing off me if I can't fly!"

If only I had captured it on video. I would be sending it to AFV.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets