Sunday, September 14, 2008

Green Bay Packers

The Packers are doing an unexpectedly awesome job. I didn't expect that Aaron Rodgers would step in and be so effective! Last Monday, I was surprised that the Packers did so well against the Vikings, and today they steamrolled the Lions. Double Whammy, Gina! LOL.

So, the game wasn't televised here so I was reduced to watching the scores and digital plays on ESPN. As the time kept ticking away in the 4th quarter, and the Packers' score kept getting higher, I wish I had been able to watch! Grrr. Little Boy kept asking, "What? What?" as I was getting excited.

Now that the game is over, I'm back to watching the race.

Go Biffle! Go Edwards! Go Kenseth!

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets