Sunday, September 7, 2008

What I like about Sarah Palin

Ok. I know my previous post said I'm sick of politics. And I am. I am tired of all the junk that comes with a voting year.

That said, I have been thinking about politics in the last couple days, because THAT'S ALL THAT'S ON TV ANYMORE. LOL. Actually, because I've been following Gov. Palin, like most conservative Republicans, and I get more excited each day.

Like I said in the last post, I am sure Gov. Palin is not perfect. And I am sure there are many things she and I would not agree upon. However, there are some very important issues that she and I completely agree upon - important issues - moral, critical issues.

I recently received a bulletin on myspace warning people about how "dangerous" Sarah Palin is. I guess that makes me, my husband, my sister, my brother, his wife, my adopted parents, my best friends, etc. ... it makes us all DANGEROUS! LOL.

Here are some of the reasons she is dangerous. (I've changed the negative terminology; I'm sure you can tell!)

1. Palin is pro-life. She rejects rape and incest as reasons to end a life that God created.
2. Palin supported Pat Buchanan for president in 2000. Gasp! Dangerous!
3. Palin believes in Creation, and thinks the theory of Intelligent Design should be given the same value weight as the theory of Evolution in classrooms.
4. Palin hasn't been suckered into believing in Global Warming by Al Gore who rakes in the dough from people purchasing carbon credits from companies in which he has heavily invested.
5. Palin is in favor of drilling for oil in Alaska to use our own oil, instead of being owned by Arabic nations by way of their oil supplies. She even believes - hold on to your hat - that we shouldn't avoid drilling because we might upset the . . . polar bears! OH MY! This chart shows the cyclical nature of the Arctic temperature - does not support the global warming theory - even though it was used in a report by the Arctic Climate Impact Assessment to support their theory.
6. Palin could not possibly have been investigated (vetted) fully, because John McCain only met her in person twice before announcing she was his pick. Unlike Obama and Biden, who met numerous times and WERE OPPONENTS IN THEIR RUN FOR THEIR NOMINATION, and didn't have very nice things to say about each other!
7. Palin doesn't fare well in the opinion of members of Alaska's Move On Organization. Don't need to say any more here.

So I guess I'm a threat to the public. Be afraid - be very afraid! Wha-ha-ha!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Well, call me dangerous too. :D And I agree - I'm tired of politics too.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets