Thursday, September 11, 2008

Baby in the Bed

So today before I started teaching Little Boy, I set Baby up in the living room with a bucket of foam beads and a plastic needle and "thread." She seemed pretty happy. I got out the books and Little Boy and I started our lesson. Part of the way through, I looked over at Baby and she had the whole container spilled out on the floor and asked me when she could start to do her schoolwork. I told her as soon as she picked up the stuff on the floor, I would give her something to do. She stood up in the middle, kicked the beads, and spit at me. So I swatted her little butt and told her to pick up the stuff. She used her hand and swiped them farther across the room with a growl. So I picked her up and put her in her bed.

Apparently, she was making quite a racket - DH was attempting to sleep in the adjoining room. She threw everything out of her bed, and he said there was a lot of banging going on in there. Thankfully, the bed held together. When I finished with Little Boy, I went to get her. She was very contrite and behaved fairly well after that. Tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

Anna said...

She does like to test you, doesn't she? When I saw the title of this post in my reader, I thought it was going to be cute pictures of a sleeping little one! :)

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets