Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bab-y-bonics

Have to share what Baby said tonight. Little Boy and I were both laughing!


Yesterday, she got an owie on her foot when Daddy accidentally closed the front door on her. She was being silly and pointed to it and said, "I have a boo-boo there." Only in her baby language and silliness, she said, "I have a boo-bah dare from the ding-dong-door." And from there she went into pretending to be a puppy.


Thankfully, when she starts into that, she is much easier to corral into her crib if I just keep playing along.


So, now it's 9:10 and DH is at work til 11 so I have the house to myself! It's nice and quiet. I should get some stuff done, but I'll probably do some stupid surfing and watch a little TV.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Isn't it a great feeling when the kids are in bed and the house is quiet? Hope you enjoy your evening!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets