Well, early this morning Baby woke up with a fever. I gave her Motrin and a bath. By the time she had cooled off, she was wide awake. I put her in our bed until she started "tickling" my nose with hers. I put her back in her own bed and she slept another 5 hours.
I got to sleep a couple hours and then had to get up. I'll have to get a nap later. I got a quick shower and left for the dentist - 35 minutes away. Well, I knew I had a cavity, but I didn't know the dentist was going to remove the old filling and take off 1/4 of my tooth - top molar all the way in the back - and then build it all back again. The worst parts were the shots and sitting upside down in the chair - by the time I was done, my arms were shaking from holding on so tight.
I get to eat soup for lunch and pasta for supper and something soft for breakfast tomorrow. Isn't that great?
Baby just got bit by the black furball. He rarely breaks the skin when he bites her, but of course, it still hurts. So now he's banished back to the den and Baby is wandering the house calling for him.
Maybe more later. Gotta go find some soup.
1 comment:
Ugh - I feel for you. I hate going to the dentist!
Post a Comment