Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'm baaaaack

Wow. It's been a whole week since I posted last. Last weekend was pretty busy. I made some more applesauce & cinnamon ornaments. Thursday we got haircuts, ate out and went to look at fridges. We found one at a builders' supply store. Friday night we got our new fridge. Saturday I did our shopping for the week. Sunday we went to church and I decorated the applesauce & cinnamon ornaments with glittery paint. That evening we had early choir practice AND I sang special music and used a slide show with the song (Mary Did You Know). I put the slide show together a couple years ago when I was teaching, but I had to tweak it a little to fit with the arrangement I used Sunday. And of course, I procrastinated and we were all frazzled as we rushed out the door for choir practice. DH ended up watching the kids and trying to do his narrator parts. I felt badly, but I was too busy to worry about it. Little Boy and Baby were very well-behaved and played with the little books/games I brought. There were other kids there who were quite disruptive.

Monday and Tuesday I cleaned. Tuesday night was the ladies' fellowship Christmas party and it went well. Wednesday we got snow. I took the kids out to play in the snow after I finally located Little Boy's snow pants. Grrrr.

I am easily frustrated, but not being able to locate things drives me CRAZY. And usually I can visualize the last time I saw the item which makes it even more frustrating.

Baby has a new phase. Naked baby. When I get her out of her bed, she is nude. And half the time her bedding is wet - yuck. So, last night, I taped her diaper shut. We'll see if she's still covered in a little bit.

Hope you are all enjoying the last 19 days leading up to Christmas. My house is now clean - a little messy, but clean! I've decided to move the sofa that is in front of the front window to the other side of the dining room table and we'll put the tree in the middle of the picture window. I am looking forward to getting it up.

Well, I need to get something done today. My next week will be filled with fixing costumes, gathering props and painting sets for the program on the 15th and 16th. I'll be relieved when it's over!

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets