Friday, December 28, 2007

The Aftermath

I missed one of my favorite pictures of Baby - this was Sunday night before the program. Baby is so thrilled with her fancy shoes. I think she's so beautiful.















Well, the kids have migrated toward their favorite toys. Just thought I'd share just a few more pictures. You will be pictured out very soon.



















She's the Singing Chef! playing with her new kitchen.
Little Boy loves his new work bench!





Ok. So I went shopping and hit some after Christmas sales and found these cute cupcake jammies. She loves her "cakes" and fussed this morning when we had to take them off to throw in the wash (super wet didie). I caught this look on her face last night and it just cracks me up!






Little Boy and Baby "working" on Baby's baby bed. Little Boy is the foreman.





She handles the drill like a pro. A pro wearing a tiara. She cracks me up.



I think that's all for now. I think I'm caught up.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets