Friday, November 16, 2007

We shopped til we dropped

Have to comment on the new season of Project Runway. I am so glad it's back on. There sure are some weird, self-absorbed people on the show. It seems like each year, the contestants have more and more experience working in the industry. Cool. I don't know if I've picked a fave yet - just know it's not the guy with the kooky hair - Christian? - he's just way too stuck on himself and definitely a "happy" boy.

Yesterday was a looonnngggg day. Little Boy and Baby got to spend the day with G&G. DH and I went shopping to the outlet stores and Sam's Club 1 1/2 hours away. I spent way too much money. MIL sent along some money to buy things for Christmas that we saw we liked for the kids or for us. We found some fun things. KB toys had a great deal - buy 3 - get a 4th toy free. We spent a long time wandering the outlet stores and then went to Sam's. We had a cart full. Good thing we brought the Explorer - (it's still loaded this morning).

We got back to Cumberland and stopped at Wal-mart to look for something to help Little Boy with his stuffy nose and cough. I found stuff for daytime, but I guess kids under 6 don't have a stuffy nose or cough during the night, because there isn't any OTC meds for them.

After 12 hours away from home, we got back to G&G's house about 10 pm. By the time the kids got into bed, it was 11. DH and I sat down and watched CSI and then went to bed. We both had a restless night coughing. We need to find a way to get healthy.

There were 4 messages on the phone last night. We always seem to get popular when we're out of the house. :0] I have some homework to get done. TTYL.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Sounds like a busy day! But at least you and hubby got a whole day together ... I love it when Luke and I are able to do that.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets