Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Psoriatic Arthritis

Well, I went to the osteoporosis specialist today, and his preliminary diagnosis is that I have psoriatic arthritis (sore-ee-AA-tic). The more I read, the more I feel he is correct and the more thankful I am that I have a good general doctor who sent me there. He did a couple tests in the exam that give me some reassurance that the lower leg pain I am experiencing doesn't point to Amyloidosis. The arthritis stuff isn't fun or without its problems, but just about ANYTHING is better than Amyloidosis. Praise the Lord! I need to do more reading on the subject.

I looked at fridges today. I think we found one at a builders surplus store. They sell dent & scratch stuff, but since it's going in the basement, we don't really care that it has a dent. It is marked down about $400, and is a bit bigger than we had been looking at, so we think it's a really good deal.

Little Boy is totally enthralled with PlayDoh at the moment. He wakes up in the morning and asks (at 6:30 am!) to play with it. Grrr.

I need to go get something together for dinner. More later.

1 comment:

Angela Rae Barribeau said...

Must run in the family!!! That love affair with play dough! Ron got 3 new four packs of playdough this week. He needed green playdough for a totem pole project and so I bought 12 containers in all, to get enough green. Now when I get up, he's sitting at the table, making whatever it is he makes, some sort of critters, on the table. I let him, at least he's using his brain and creating, instead of sitting in front of cartoons or videogaming...

Okay, gotta go, keep cleaning... ugh.

Love,
Angela

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets