I hope my husband has a nice day. If it weren't for him and my kids this holiday would completely stink. My dad has been gone for 24 years now. It gets easier in some respects, but I sure do miss him.
Luke looked at this post, and he said that's him in the picture. I had thought the picture looked familiar, and that would be because we have the original Polaroid hanging in a collage in the hallway. Duh. But he took it out and looked at it, and the picture says November 21, 1975 - Ron and Lucas. Just thought you'd want to know. :)
5 comments:
Which one of you is that in the picture with your dad? I like the picture of your kids and their daddy, too.
I don't think it's one of us; I think it's one of our cousins. Jon maybe?
Luke looked at this post, and he said that's him in the picture. I had thought the picture looked familiar, and that would be because we have the original Polaroid hanging in a collage in the hallway. Duh. But he took it out and looked at it, and the picture says November 21, 1975 - Ron and Lucas. Just thought you'd want to know. :)
The tikes look like they are ready for Christmas!
Thanks Anna. I looked at it up close and didn't think it was Luke. Bessie - that was a pic from Christmas Eve.
Post a Comment