Sunday, June 28, 2009

Little Boy is 6!

Little Boy was on the steps waiting for his first gift. This was his face when he saw it:



Daddy brought it around where he could see it.



He quickly took it from Daddy.




He gave Baby a ride, but I put the kabosh on it when I saw him take off and her feet flew up in the air.



Here's his cupcakes.



Gifts:



His diabetic educator, Vicki.



And Baby, after she fell in the lake.








3 comments:

Anna said...

He has one very jealous cousin! :) (He'd probably have two more if they were a little bit older.) How nice that his diabetic instructor came to celebrate with you. And poor baby - she looks very pitiful!

Tammy said...

His four wheeler is battery operated - not gas. It's a very nice gift, but it's not like he got a "real" one. Baby was afraid I was going to be mad at her.

Bessaroo said...

I love the army cupcakes! Tell him I said Happy Birthday!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets