Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beeeeautiful Day

It is a beautiful day here, again.

My kids woke up early, again.

I ran to Wal-Mart, again.

Tomorrow is Little Boy's "graduation". I want it to be a special thing for him. Not a blow-out extravaganza, but something he might be able to remember.

I got him a recordable picture frame, a cute Snoopy '09 stuffed animal, and a cute ball that talks when you throw it - it has a graduation cap with 2009 on it. I want to put up streamers and balloons after he goes to bed.

The pastor is going to give him his diploma. I bought a nice frame for it for his room.

I am even thinking of making him a graduation cap. I bought black foam board, and I have navy satin material from my wedding. I don't know. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Be sure to take pictures! :)

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets