Thursday, June 18, 2009

Is it Monday, again?

I think I slept well last night. I don't remember my husband coming to bed or the alarm going off at 2 am. I don't remember the alarm going off this morning for my husband to get up, either. I vaguely remember my daughter getting up early, and my husband sending her back to bed.

Little Boy woke up before my husband left, and I had DH send him in to my bed. It wasn't long before Baby woke up, too, and the two were bumbling around the bed. I sent them both to the living room when I finally got up to go to the bathroom.

We were sitting in the living room, me with my laptop, Little Boy with his stinkin' green army guys, :0) and Baby flitting around being a cute little pest. And then she did something (I don't know what) that caused a reaction, and the next thing I knew, I was having to fix Baby's dislocated elbow. Again.

So, I'm wondering - is it Monday, again?

2 comments:

Anna said...

Poor little girl. Hope the rest of the day is better for all of you!

Bessaroo said...

Nope, it's Thursday!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets