Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Do I have to be outside?

HOW can two sweet, cute children get into so much trouble? I guess in perspective, it's not so bad. But Little Boy insists on getting tools out of the workbench, and Baby wet her undies again today. And I caught both of them up by the road picking up rocks.

I do NOT want to make them stay in the house unless there is an adult with them, but if I have to, I will. And they won't get as much time outside. Which means they'll be in the house driving me nuts.

I need to get back to being more organized with meal planning, so tonight my goal is to plan out the meals and snacks for the week. With Little Boy's special diet, it will take a little more planning, but I know it will save time and brain strain in the end.

DH is off tomorrow so I plan to make it my shopping day this week.

I guess I should go check on the little kids.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets