Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy week

So last week my husband and I were looking at our calendars and comparing notes. We have to make sure we are on the same page or we get into trouble.

My week went from 2 appts. to crammed full. How on earth does that happen? And where am I going to fit in a visit to the printer for VBS stuff? Arrgghh!

My husband has a 3 oclock meeting, we have a 5:25 appt. for pictures for the church directory, he at least should make it to the funeral home tonight or tomorrow night for the visitation for our neighbor. Tomorrow I have a therapy appt. Wednesday is the funeral, and I have a VBS meeting before church. Thursday and Friday, my husband has union negotiations, and Saturday he will be working a double shift - day and 2nd.

So I need to concentrate on getting through today. I need to find/pick out clothes for us for our picture. I need to find something that will make me look thin.

HA HA HA HA HA HA.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow. That makes me tired(er) just reading that!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets