Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Sickies

Little Boy has had a stuffy nose for a couple days now. And last night Baby started sneezing. I gave her some medicine, but about 1 am, she started coughing and crying. I gave her some more medicine and then laid there watching the clock until it was time to check Little Boy's blood sugar.

This morning Baby woke up crying. I checked on her, and ick. Runny, crusty, clogged up little nose.

So I decided to keep the kids home. Little Boy is going outside to play, Baby is watching TV and I'm getting ready to run to the pharmacy. They messed up his syringes and test strips, again. It's getting to be like our local McDs. I have to check everything before I leave.

But it's a beautiful day, so I'm going to enjoy the sunshine and the fresh air.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Ugh. I hate summer colds. Hope everyone's feeling better soon!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets