So Baby has been waking up early. I usually send her back to her room, tell her to read some books in her bed, and then I lie in bed listening to her playing around.
This morning I needed to get up early so I wasn't as irritated as I usually am.
When I finally got up, she and I spent some time snuggling on the couch. We were talking about kittens; she loves everything kitten. She started telling me about her Sunday school teacher's kitty. She showed me the face the kitty makes when it meows, told me how it jumped at her, and made her "freak out". And she was talking about how she freaked out, and said "freaked out" another half dozen times.
I just laughed and kissed my little freaked out Baby.
1 comment:
Sounds like that girl needs a kitty of her own. :)
Post a Comment