Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Who's pounding on the door?

Oh. Is that actually my head pounding? That's how I woke up this morning. I think it's sinus related, but am not 100% sure. Can you catch that kind of thing over the phone? Luke? I knew I should have sprayed the phone with Lysol and used half a bottle of Purell! Ha ha.

Little Boy went with Granddad today to dump yard waste at the dump, and Baby spent the morning with Grandma. Mommy spent the morning in bed with an ice pack on her face and a heating pad on her head.

I ended up calling the pharmacist to find out what pain reliever I could take with my new arthritis meds. Since the Indomethacin and Tylenol both are dispensed from the liver, I have to be careful. I didn't have any Extra Strength Tylenol, so I had to take the generic, cherry-flavored kids acetaminophen - yumm. >:-P I woke up and looked at the clock. "Why did it say 2:00?" I guess I got a little rest. My head felt weird when I woke up. Like there was just the slightest remnant of a headache way deep inside my head. It has started to come back and it doesn't help that Little Boy keeps asking every 2 seconds if he can go outside.

1 comment:

Anna said...

He's just trying to share, like a good brother! :) Hope you're feeling completely better soon.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets