I'm really trying to finish stuff up. Today I designed doorknob hangers to advertise for VBS. I have a long list of things to finish - I wrote the list last night in church. Oops - did I just admit I wasn't listening? I mean, I wrote the list yesterday!
Apparently my son was not very well-behaved during children's church last night. And from the sounds of it, the other 4 or 5 kids there weren't any better. And they gave Baby a chocolate cupcake. Little Boy said he had a vanilla one, but from his behavior, I have my doubts. I'm just grateful that she didn't have a meltdown like he has had.
Today my goal is to clean the living room. It has become unbelievably messy. It would be much easier if my head didn't feel like it would explode every time I bend over. Sinus headache, I guess. And the weather is supposed to get even more lovely (sarcasm!) in the next day or so. Just glad we're not expecting SNOW.
DH starts school this week. Tomorrow he has to work over for a shut-down. I have a teacher's meeting at church so kids get to see G&G. Thursday night is our ladies' meeting. I'm supposed to teach some beginners crochet. Great. Just add finding some really large instruction pages to my list of things to do.
All that will have to wait, though. Baby is awake and I should let her out of her cage. I mean, crib with the tent on it.
1 comment:
Don't you find it hard to sit and church and not to anything but listen? I have a terrible time with that! It just seems like I should be doing *something* with my hands!
I was going to call you, but from the sound of your week I think I'll wait. You are one busy lady!
And it is snowing here. Blech. Ethan looks out the window and says, "But I want spring to come!" Me too.
Post a Comment