Friday, March 28, 2008

I felt a little snobby

MIL offered one of her sewing machines to me tonight. I ended up telling her I still want to get the new one at Sears. Both machines she offered were older than the one I have and have fewer stitches, etc. Oh well. Here's a picture of the blouse I made for Valentine's Day.

It rained pretty much all day yesterday and today. I felt a bit stiff - I think it was b/c of the rain. The Indomethacin is really working - I haven't felt this good since before Little Boy. I can climb steps without cringing. I still have some pain - but nothing like I've been dealing with.
I'm posting some pictures. Baby was so beautiful at Easter and Little Boy looked like a little man. They are growing up so quickly!























1 comment:

Anna said...

The top you did was beautiful! I wish I could sew clothes better. And I don't blame you in the least for wanting a new machine - especially where you had one all picked out, it would have been so disappointing to get an older used one.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets