Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Cute, Homely Bunny



Just another thought. I was doing some stupid surfing today - was looking for a cute picture of maybe a baby in a bunny suit with chocolate on its face (I know - how weird) - and here is a picure I found.


I followed the path to the blog, and I think this lady's stuff is cute. Like the "so homely it's cute" cute.

I went back to the beginning of her blog and started to read and she's quite interesting - in a good way.

Just thought I'd share. :0)

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets