Sunday, April 20, 2008

Can you say, "EWWWWW!"

Ok. For those of you who live in Northern Wisconsin, you've probably never encountered the ugliest "bug" I've ever seen. But this is what I found in my tub yesterday morning.
















Every time I see one of these, I completely freak out. I sprayed the one in the tub with Tilex many times. When it finally quit trying to climb the sides of the tub, I used half a roll of TP to pick it up and in record time flush it down the toilet.

I get the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.

What's worse than finding one in the tub? Seeing one crawling on the ceiling. Yea. Blahhhh.

Just thought I'd share. I'm sure my nephew EJC will think it's cool. Baby thinks it's "Scusting!"

1 comment:

Anna said...

He thinks it's kind of cool, but kind of "bleh". His mother gets the heebie jeebies from the picture.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets