Thursday, April 17, 2008

First Swim Lesson

Wow. Where has time gone? It was like 5 weeks ago that we signed up. DH was off work today (crazy swing shift!) so we both took Little Boy to his first lesson. I was really afraid that he was not going to get into the water.


He fooled us. He was a bit apprehensive, but he was very willing to try what the teacher wanted him to do. He even jumped off the side of the pool into the water twice (holding the teacher's hands)! He was upset with us at the end; we were so mean! We wouldn't let him stay and play in the water! Sigh.


We also ordered his big boy bed today. I had found one I liked online, and stopped at the furniture store to see if they carry it. The have to order it, but it ended up being about $350 cheaper than if I had bought it online. So in a couple weeks, we'll be graduating to a new bed. This picture is of a full-size bed; he is getting a twin size. I can't wait to have storage in his room!


It was 75 degrees outside today. So beautiful. I'd get excited, but I heard there's a frost warning tomorrow night.


Gas is $3.40. Crazy.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Yea for your brave boy! Don't you love being the mean parent? :)

The bed is beautiful! Although the picture is probably a little misleading ... what little boy's room is that clean? Ha!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets