DH came in this morning to say good-bye before leaving for work. About the time I heard the basement door close, Baby started crying. I got up to check on her and she wanted to rock. I changed her and put her in bed with me. What was I thinking? She gave me about 50 smooches, patted my arm, patted my hands, poked my eyes, kicked me, pulled the sheet, sat up to make faces at herself in the dresser mirror, bounced around. Meanwhile, I lay there hoping she would settle down so I could get just a little more rest. HA HA HA HA HA. What a joke.
So, finally I got her and took her into her room to rock. As I passed through the hall, I noticed Little Boy's light was on. Sigh. About a minute after we sat in the rocker, he came out. He was looking into my room to see if I was still in bed and Baby called his name. He about jumped out of his socks.
I give up. It's a dreary day and all I really want to do is climb back into bed. Mornings stink.
1 comment:
My youngest has been doing the same thing. Perhaps it's the weather?
Post a Comment