Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dead Batteries

Yesterday, a graffiti phantom wrote his name in several places in our house. Large, scrawley capital letters. The same four-letter name. Hmmm. At least when I questioned Little Boy, he admitted it was him. Good choice.

So, I wanted to take pictures of the name art, but our digital camera beeped rudely at me and said the battery was empty. I found a spare battery on DHs dresser. I put it in, walked over to take the picture and "BEEEEEEEP" again. By this time, DH walked in and found the third battery and it was good.

So, I went back into Little Boy's room and the flash kept washing out the picture. DH walked in with the new digital camera and snapped some pics. I thought I'd post some pictures here for you all to see, so I took the new camera, walked into the living room, hooked the cable to it and to my computer. I tried to open up the file, but guess what? The battery on the camera was dead. I give up.

I guess that's why I keep my laptop plugged in.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets