Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cleaning Baby's Room

Well, today I started cleaning out Baby's room. I had all the baby clothes from both kids in boxes stacked in her room, and just all kinds of infant stuff in her room. I'm trying to purge the kids' stuff, but I spent half the time crying. It's tough. I know I don't want more babies, but I miss having a little baby. While I was looking at a picture of me holding Little Boy when he was about a month old, I started crying. He was so sweet. In the meantime, realtime Little Boy was in his room, sitting in the naughty chair throwing a fit. Brought me back to reality.

My goal is to get things arranged for a rummage sale. I need to find some tips on getting things set up efficiently.

It's a beautiful spring day here. High 60s. Flowers up, shrubs getting green. Buds on trees. Both kids are napping. I really need to run to the store for groceries. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anna said...

:( Don't you wish they could stay babies forever? Well, part of me wishes that! Enjoy your nice weather - we got three inches of snow yesterday.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets