It's 2 pm. The kids have needed a nap since 9 am. Not joking. Little Boy fought me all morning with his schoolwork. Baby was distracted and wrote ALL her numbers and some of her letters backwards. "I'm a lefty, Mommy!" By the time lunch came around, I was exhausted. I fixed their lunches, and endured their noisy lunch. It was nice to pull out a shake and be done.
DH leaves for work in about 15 minutes, and the kids are going to bed! I'll have an hour and a half to myself!
My friend who cleans was here today. She got a phone call from her mom, and she started crying and screaming. Her older brother has been sick for a long time, and he died this morning. He lived in California. All I could do was hug her and shoo the kids away. By the time she left she had calmed down.
Little Boy is practicing the piano. I am happy that they are still interested. Hoping their perseverance wears off on me. :-/
1 comment:
You are doing great - keep it up!
Sorry about your friend's brother, but I'm glad you were there to be a comfort to her.
Post a Comment