I haven't held myself strictly to a "diet". I'm replacing two meals, but today I forgot and ate lunch and supper. And I'm ok with that. I'll just skip any snacks tonight and start up again tomorrow.
It sleeted here last night. Everything is covered with snowy ice about 3 inches thick. DH shoveled the driveway. Little Boy helped his granddad clear their driveway. I came out to call the kids in for their naps, and Little Boy was driving the big tractor; plowing the driveway. I watched as he drove slowly down the driveway onto the ROAD. I couldn't watch. I came in and told DH. I don't think he's ready to be driving a huge tractor on steep, icy, blacktop driveways into the STREET.
We'll have to go to church a little early tomorrow morning so I can copy and fold the bulletin. I didn't want to drive in this weather, and DH was writing a paper for school and couldn't drive me over there.
No comments:
Post a Comment