Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's Day 4

So. I haven't thrown in the towel, but I did have a couple chocolate covered coffee beans today. :) DH bought some online; I think we could easily become addicted.

My kids have been acting horribly to each other. It's sassy words, hands on each other, disrespectful tones of voice. Ugh. I just want to put them in bed, but they have to get their showers.

I had my shake for breakfast and lunch, and so far I've had a white grapefruit for supper. I'll need to eat something else, but not too many savory things do well following up citrus.

I am surprised that I don't get hungry after the shakes. It's not like they are thick or large. I can feel my energy run down and then my blood sugar goes lower when I'm about 3 hours out. But not hungry.

I talked with our pastor for awhile today at church. Can't say it enough how great it is to have a pastor who has been in the middle of fundydom and survived to see things from a grace-based perspective.

The kids weren't happy to go to church with me tonight; I had to run and fold the bulletins. But I had my reasons. I have some things to do tonight before bedtime. Gotta go.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets