Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 2

-100 lb diet - So I made it yesterday without any problems. I had a rice "salad" - brown rice, a very tiny sprinkle of cheese, bacon bits & tomato. I still felt a little hungry, so I nuked a very small potato and spread a thin layer of light sour cream on it. I had a single serving bag of popcorn last night while watching Revenge.

This morning I had a Mocha Latte Shake. Caramel is still my favorite. We ate "supper" for lunch since DH is working 2nd shift. I had pork roast, a salad and a very small potato w/sour cream and bacon bits. I'll have my second shake meal for supper, and popcorn for a snack while I watch my shows. Thursday nights are good TV here. Bones, Project Runway, The Finder (new show - spin-off from Bones!) and The Mentalist. LOVE Patrick Jane's hair, btw. I keep asking Mike if his hair could curl like his. LOL

Baby asked me this morning if I have lost any weight yet. I looked at my husband. He looked amused; I told her, "Yes. I peed." He almost choked. She patted my stomach and said she couldn't tell. Thanks.

The kids started their piano lessons last night. Both are excited; both wanted to practice this morning before 8 am. ugh Little Boy is catching on; Baby has started to say it's too hard. Could have something to do with me yelling for her to turn off the metronome and to stick to the notes she's supposed to practice. lol I found the perfect messenger bags for the kids online today. I looked for about a half an hour; glad I kept looking. The bags were $7 (before shipping).

We've been dealing with some attitude and tone-of-voice issues with her. She seriously acts like she's 13. great.

Little Boy's sugar seems to be leveled out for now. It always seems to go best when he doesn't snitch.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets