Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can you ever have too much

bacon? I had a couple packages that were close to the expiration date, so I baked them in the oven. It seemed the quickest way. It made a big splattery mess in the oven, so now the oven is cleaning. I ate too many pieces. It's a good thing I'm doing Atkins. I'm sure the high fat content isn't healthy, but it's all protein/no carbs. I finally had to grab some gum.

I tried my jeans on today. I was going to wait until tomorrow, but I was impatient. When I started, I could barely button and zip them. I had them on for about 15 minutes, and I couldn't stand it. I got them on, buttoned, and zipped them. They were ok. Still a little snug, but I could probably wear them for a couple hours and be ok. I'm a little disappointed. I guess I was hoping they'd be looser. Another week or so and I'm hoping they fit correctly. And then hoping in another couple weeks they will be too big. I know I can do this. I just have to not get discouraged. And I should probably lay off the bacon. lol

1 comment:

Anna said...

Mmm, bacon! You're doing great with your diet ... sometimes it takes a while to really start to see results. Despite exercising faithfully last week I gained two pounds. Muscle mass, right? ;) You can do it!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets