Friday, January 20, 2012

Another lesson learned the hard way

I bought some Atkins snack bars. They are ok if you don't think about the texture while you're eating them. Think Reese's PB filling packed very solidly with fiber.

But clearly they have LOTS of caffeine in them, as I spent yet another restless night on the couch.

I know I seriously could lose 100 lbs. But we don't have a scale, so I don't even know how much I weigh. Which is fine because I think I'd be too depressed. My goal really isn't to lose a specific amount of weight. My first goal is for my jeans that barely buttoned a couple weeks ago to be too big. I tried them on the other day; they buttoned but aren't comfortable yet.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I would never have expected snack bars to have caffeine in them - other than the chocolate, which wouldn't be much, would it? That's really surprising. I'm sorry you had a rough night, but I'm glad you're starting to feel a little difference in your jeans - even if they aren't quite comfortable yet!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets