I think I'm starting to feel like I've lost some weight, which is always encouraging.
The kids did so well with their schoolwork today; I'll bet tomorrow will be horrible to make up for it.
Little Boy still struggles to read. He transposes lower case B and D constantly. We've been reading a Calvin and Hobbes book together. The author writes everything in upper case print, and it's nice to see LB not struggle with that issue. I noticed today that he remembered a couple of the words after he sounded them out the first time. Something else he struggles with.
Baby's biggest struggle seems to be stamina. LOL
Our friend didn't make it here last Friday to clean so she came tonight. What a blessing. Our house goes from disaster to spiffy faster than I could ever do it.
My left heel has been hurting - the part I step on. I've been wearing shoes with Dr. Scholls inserts; it really helps. But after I sit for awhile and stand up, I look like a cripple. Just another reason to lose weight. sigh
No comments:
Post a Comment