Our Sundays are rarely peaceful. We get up, eat, scramble to get dressed and out the door. I'm usually ripping something off the printer last minute, and trying to remind myself of whatever I'm forgetting. Daddy and Little Boy left first - RARE. Baby and I were ready to go, and I wanted to take her picture. She looked so cute. I don't remember ever thinking I looked as cute as she looked.
How do I keep from spoiling her and making her proud of her looks? I keep telling her she's the cutest little girl when she's sweet. I don't know if that's enough.
ANYway. I was searching all over for the camera so I could get a couple pictures. I'll post one after I load it onto the desktop computer.
The church service seemed disjointed this morning. I taught children's church today; my story was too short, my craft was too simple, and I couldn't find a coloring picture I liked. :( We filled the time with some songs, and besides Baby's little hissy fit, we were good.
Baby and I got McD's on the way home. Baby decided she didn't want McDonald's food. I told her her other option was soup. She chose soup. The kids went next door for an hour, came home and got into bed. I asked Baby if Grandma had complimented her cute hair-do. Nope.
I don't get it. I just don't get it.
Daddy went to church tonight. I stayed home with the kids. Before the service, I got cornered and one lady wanted to know who wanted to change our meeting night - it wasn't a kind inquiry, more like an inquisition. She backed off when I told her it worked better for the pastor's wife. Then, in the five minutes we had to "greet people", that same lady told me her weekly sob story, and another lady tried to walk past me w/o looking at me. I just don't get it.
So I felt like staying home. It's too stressful. That's sad.
Baby has 5 wiggly teeth. Last night when she was gnawing on a chicken leg, one of her loose teeth bent forward and stayed there. Many tears followed, but she didn't want anyone to touch it. I told her it would probably go back into place while she slept. It didn't. Her teeth look so snaggly, I can't help but laugh. Poor pumpkin.
1 comment:
Sundays are such busy days ... sorry this one was particularly stressful. Can't wait to see pictures of Baby! :)
Post a Comment