Monday, May 24, 2010

Kids

Little Boy and Baby were getting a little wild. We asked them to settle down before she got hurt. We listed several incidents where she has ended up hurt. He said, "But that was an accident," or "That was not on purpose." Then we mentioned one incident that definitely wasn't an accident.

As he walked out the door, he said, "You got me on that one!"

At supper, Little Boy was done eating, and Daddy and I were sitting at the table talking. Baby was still finishing up. I asked her, "How'd you get so pretty?" She smiled a sweet, slightly smug smile. Then I asked her, "How'd you get so rotten?"

She pointed at me.

Daddy about fell off his chair laughing.

I told her she was pointing in the wrong direction.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Don't you love it when the dads laugh at the wrong time? :)

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets