Monday, May 3, 2010

New entrance requirements

Baby was playing with Little Boy's race track. She had taken two pieces out and couldn't figure out how to put them back in. Little Boy and I were working on his schoolwork. He leaned over and said to me out of the corner of his mouth, "I don't think she's going to make it into college."

I had to laugh out loud. This coming from the boy who constantly confuses "d" and "b" -- who knows phonics rules, but refuses to take the time to apply them to even the simplest words.

I needed a laugh.

1 comment:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets