I love my husband. I love to just watch him from across the room. He occasionally sees me and asks, "What?" He does things all day that say, "I love you". Like getting up to fix the kids' breakfast while I sleep a little longer. He oftten cleans up the kitchen. And he does so much more.
He has this exceptional talent that amuses me for the most part.
He's a tea drinker. I think it's cute. (I'd drink it if I added about 3 heaping tablespoons of sugar.) He fills his little tea pot, and turns on the burner. And no matter how high or low he turns the heat, it whistles when he's not in the room.
I don't mind fixing his tea. It's just that I don't always know he's not in the kitchen, and the tea pot whistle is shrill. So it whistles, and I wait a minute or two to hear if he's going to get it. And I get up, and just as I get there, he rushes into the room.
1 comment:
Sweet post. :) Sometimes those little things are what makes our day!
Post a Comment