I hog the DVR and record a bazillion DVR a few shows on Thursdays. So after the kids get into bed, I watch my shows. As I was fast forwarding through the commercials (I LOVE FWD skip!) I got my fix.
My smile fix.

Topper Shutt (cool name, huh?) is the weatherman for one of the DC stations. Whenever DH and I watch that channel, and the commercial for the upcoming weather comes on, we both perk up.
We watch for it.
Waaaatch fooooor it....

Waaaaatch foooor it....
Waaaaaaatch for iiiiiit...
THERE IT IS!

You might be asking yourself, "What on earth...?"
Well, it's not just his smile. Because if you look at the pictures, he has a nice smile. He has a smile that makes you smile.
But you have to watch this little video clip to get the full effect. Take special note right at the end. I even paused it a bit so you can catch it:

My smile fix.
Topper Shutt (cool name, huh?) is the weatherman for one of the DC stations. Whenever DH and I watch that channel, and the commercial for the upcoming weather comes on, we both perk up.
We watch for it.
Waaaatch fooooor it....
Waaaaatch foooor it....
Waaaaaaatch for iiiiiit...
THERE IT IS!
You might be asking yourself, "What on earth...?"
Well, it's not just his smile. Because if you look at the pictures, he has a nice smile. He has a smile that makes you smile.
But you have to watch this little video clip to get the full effect. Take special note right at the end. I even paused it a bit so you can catch it:
The thing is, he smiles that exact same smile at the end of each weather clip. He talks about the weather, and then suddenly smiles. Sometimes he starts out with that smile. Sometimes he holds that smile for a number of seconds until the clip ends.
And it makes us smile.
Thank you, Topper!
Maybe this guy has a future in meteorology:
1 comment:
He's got a great smile!
And that weather guy's not bad too.
Thanks for commenting on my blog! I appreciate any advice, and I thank you for trying to help. Things are going along well for Jessi on shots (so far) but I can't include the 308 at lunch today. bummer.
I can't wait to go through that craft blog list, I have my own miniature Michaels at my house. Now if I only actually spent the time scrapbooking with the stuff I hoarded!
Post a Comment