Monday, April 12, 2010

Beautiful day for a drive

I made it to my doctor's appointment this morning. It's amazing what you can do when you go to the right place!

And my ear/nose/throat doctor made a quick buck today. He asked how my acid reflux was doing (fine) and how my allergies are doing. I told him my 4 year old daughter has been sick and has no concept of covering when she coughs and sneezes so I could be sick or my tree allergies have started up.

He told me that as long as I am ok with controlling symptoms with the nasal sprays and or over the counter stuff, he's ok, and he'll see me in 6 months.

Done.

And I was out and on my way back home.

It really is getting pretty - flowering trees, green tree tops on the mountains, forsythia and lilacs blooming.

I walked in the door and my son was picking up a whole bag of jelly beans off the living room floor.

Don't ask.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Glad it went better than the last attempt! And now I really want to ask about the jellybeans, just 'cause you said not to ... lol

Tammy said...

LOL - I guess Little Boy was messing with the stuff in Baby's Easter basket and somehow the bag split. It was a big bag, and they went all over the floor by the fireplace. Instead of picking each one up, he kept using his hands to sweep them up in a pile. I'm sure the container has more than candy now. Ick. When I walked in Daddy was freaking out. LOL

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets