Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flare

Today wasn't a good day pain-wise. I spent a good portion of the morning in bed. And all day I've been pretty miserable. I can't wait for the weather front to move out. I wrote on FB that if I hacked off every aching joint there wouldn't be much left. A nose, maybe?

I've said it before, but I need to remind myself that having arthritis reminds me every day that I need God.

And drugs.

But mostly, God.

ha ha

3 comments:

Anna said...

Good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor, at least. :)

Tammy said...

At least, huh? LOL

Lovin' Life on Less said...

Oh my goodness, my heart goes out to you. I have arthritis like pain myself. I live in San Diego so that helps a lot with the warmer weather. I have had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands and those really can hurt in bad weather. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will come back and hope to read how great your feeling :-) At least I will pray for it.

Marsha
www.lovinlifeonless.com

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets