Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Meds

I seriously need to get back on my depression/anxiety prescription.

I am not doing well right now. I am so thankful for the green grass and warm temperatures. I'd be a mess if I was still seeing brown out there. And it's so nice that the kids want to be outside as much as they possibly can.

If I could just curl up in a ball, and stay in bed for as long as I wanted - UNINTERRUPTED, I'd be there about 20 hours a day.

I HAVE to get the treadmill dug out. I HAVE to lose weight.

I HAVE to figure out a way to not let my emotions about my mom affect me the way they do.

I HAVE to get the hot dogs on the grill so two little people can eat on time.

sigh

PMS - gets me every month.

1 comment:

Anna said...

No advice, but I'm praying for you.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets