Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blah blah blah blah blah blah

There are days that that's all I hear. I have so much on my mind, and so many projects to do and finish, and I have run out of patience. I love my husband, and I love my chidren, but when they and others talk to me, sometimes I am rudely a million miles away. I find myself hurrying the kids outside to play, and kissing DH goodbye, and taking a deep breath. And then I have to jump into working on some project. Like the slide show for my special for the Mother/Daughter banquet, my testimony for the M/D B sharing how I am making lemonade from lemons regarding Joel's diabetes, my Sunday school lesson book that I need to get done for Sunday, and then the other list of things. But then I get interrupted by appointments. And I have to shift gears again.

I know I need to be more plugged in; I just hope I don't trip on all the cords that are plugged in.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets