and I am addicted to food.
My day revolves around food.
I hate that food controls me.
I hate that I have to spend so much time fixing food. But my son is a diabetic, and his life depends on me fixing his meals and snacks. I know more about food, nutrition and diets than most people, but in this case, knowledge isn't power. I'm like an alcoholic bar tender.
It is almost impossible for me to deny myself food.
If I know there is something in the house that appeals to me, I WILL eat it.
I am an emotional eater. I eat when I am happy, sad, mad, angry, and the list goes on.
I eat when I am bored.
I eat crazy things when I am feeling desperate.
I tried a food diary a couple times, and I can't even keep up with my eating for more than a day.
I HAVE to lose weight. But I don't see it happening in a way that will satisfy my impatience.
I am admitting my problem. I need to face this head-on.
This isn't the solution, but it's a step in the right direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment